• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elliot and.....................

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper

DSC02676Small.jpg

DSC02642Small.jpg

DSC02652Small.jpg

DSC02655Small.jpg

DSC02671Small.jpg

DSC02708Small.jpg

DSC02706Small.jpg

DSC02711Small.jpg

DSC02717Small.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::oops::roll:
DSC02725Small.jpg

DSC02732Small.jpg

Last edited:
DSC02739Small.jpg

Elliot is being a good boy and apart from bit of initial humping of sasha has been very well mannered towards the others. He seems to get on well with buddy and mallow but little miss trouble (sasha) has been doing a bit of bossing everyone around :roll::lol: Apart from that the bonding is going well - Day one!

I feel awful :cry: Elliot is sitting at the pen staring at me the whole time and jumping up for me to come over to him. Ive been stroking him to calm him down a bit as he was a little upset about sasha and i gave him a cuddle.
This is the way he is staring at me :shock::love:
DSC02745Small.jpg

Can someone re-assure me he's ok please! I know he wiill be but he looks so sweet looking at me like that i had tears in my eyes during the whole thing! :roll::lol:

Last edited:
I needed sedating when we were bonding Lola and Lucy - I was such an anxious mum.

Love the humping pic - dorty boy!

:shock::shock::shock: i'm glad you didnt warn me first i'd have been a nervous wreck. glad it seems to be going well:) poor Elliot hes definatly trying to make you feel guilty but i'm sure hes fine:)
:lol: and trust Sasha:lol:

:shock::shock::shock: i'm glad you didnt warn me first i'd have been a nervous wreck. glad it seems to be going well:) poor Elliot hes definatly trying to make you feel guilty but i'm sure hes fine:)
:lol: and trust Sasha:lol:

I thought id just try it out and surprise you as i knew you would be worried :)
I think the timing was right as elliot wasnt coming out of the dog crate so much and seemed (to me anyway) to be a bit lonely. I feel like my baby has left :roll::lol: Im hoping this will encourage hiim to eat more hay also when they go outside as ive found this with my other buns.

Its a case of 3 bunnies squashed into the cardboard box and elliot sitting on his own but to be honest im glad they seem fairly settled in each others company.
There wasnt really any proper fighting. I think now sasha has made it clear who is in charge its much more settled :lol:

:love::love::love: Elliot's little face in the last photo just made me melt. :love:
I'm sure he'll be a real part of the gang before you know it, Nicki. :):)

Well Sasha has been chasing and doing a little nipping to the other three today. Its only at certain times like feeding time etc where she feels she has to make it known who is the boss. I think it will prob just take time. Its only now that shes more tolerant of mallow and thats been about 6 monthish ive had her (i think lol)
Buddy and Elliot and Mallow and Elliot all seem fine. No snuggling yet but are relaxed in each others company.

I dont think i am forgiven yet Tracey. Whenever im near the pen he squashes himself up at the side i am at and just lies there :( if im away from the pen hes either staring at me or standing up "asking" me to get him. He knows how to pull at the heart strings that one :love:

Hes been extra cuddly too and when i pick him up hes happy to sit there getting cuddles for a couple of minutes now before getting restless. He also doesnt freak out when hes picked up. he seems to quite like it actually :love:

I hope it stays that way! our buns have a habit of forgetting us once they get into their gangs :lol: Im managing not to crumble with them being inside for the first part of the bonding to keep an eye on them. When they go to a pen inside the shed i think i may have a tear or two!!

Back