• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What herbs?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I'm gonna plant a little bunny garden so I can just pick them food :)
But...What herbs can I plant in it?
I can't really remember so I wanna know for definate before I buy anything :)

corriander, basil, mint, parsley
good luck :D - if they're anything like mine, they'll eat it faster than it grows:lol:

corriander, basil, mint, parsley
good luck :D - if they're anything like mine, they'll eat it faster than it grows:lol:

I've just been to Waitrose and bought these in pots. i'm going to repot them and keep them on the windowsill, hopefully, so long as I'm careful they should last the summer :) Who knows, I might even cook with them :lol:

Steph, I get mine from Morrisons (69p) and repot them. My buns love parsley, they ADORE mint and coriander and rosemary.

Steph, I get mine from Morrisons (69p) and repot them. My buns love parsley, they ADORE mint and coriander and rosemary.

I'm gonna get some from Wilkos (Morrisons isn't local to me :( )
I was planning on getting them today but I forgot what to get :roll:

Sainsbury and Tesco sell them too - far easier than growing them from seed.

Our wilkos have some that are already grown too :) It's just the easiest to get to!
Cant wait to get some, hope Charlie actually likes them :roll:

Lemon Balm is really easy from seed. I sowed some in pots last year and then transplanted in to the flower bed when it was well on its way. I got 2 large "bushes" of Lemon Balm which came back again this year just as nice. Bunnies and Piggies are enjoying it.

Ooooh I didnt know Wilkos sell them!!! I just love Wilkos!

We're gonna buy some grass seeds from there too (they sell them loose so you weigh them out how many you want) and grow some grass in a tray for the buns :lol:
Our garden is all cement so I figured I'd grow them their own mini lawn :love:

You have given me a fab idea thankyou! I bought a pot of Parsley, and I was hoping it would grow quicker than it is! At this rate, I am gonna have to buy more !!!!

I only have one flower bed in my back garden, which is currently very lacking in plants...so I am going to turn it into a herb garden!!!! thankyou!

:shock: :shock:

You never said Morrisons sold them!!

I need to go to wilkos again tomorrow ;)

Steph, ive planted loads lately, corriander, mint, parsley, basil :D :D

Back