• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meeeep! Am I mad! Bonding four u/d + questions??

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Thanks to those who offered to bond, but I thought why should other people do my dirty work, so they have had an hour and a bit of bonding.

Thanks for the talking to Nat!!

Ive had a bloke come round to measure up for the garden and lay the foundations for the new shed and run to sit on.

The shock for me was, it wasn't Autumn and Sophie I should of been worried about! that Granite is a dark horse! Autumn soon showed him who's boss! dispite being quite compliant with him to begin with

Photos to follow

Last edited:
Ooooooooooooooooh....wow glad you have started :D :D :D

I would of offered but i know id spend more time finding your house again :shock: :lol:

I love having my lot in sheds, much better than hutch/run combos :D

I would of offered but i know id spend more time finding your house again :shock: :lol:

Ah you've done it once, Im sure you would find us again, Beth did, just a shame you didn't meet the buns!

I was thinking if I got a 8x6 shed then I can store their bits in their too, which will be much better, as at the minute I keep trailing hay throught the house, much to my OH's disgust!

I've bonded four and it wasn't too bad.
Had to confine two to a small cage until they figured out their dominance. A bit of chasing for a few days, and then they were fine!

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6094.jpg

IMG_6095.jpg

IMG_6096.jpg

IMG_6097.jpg

Ive had a mad half hour were everybun was jumping and chasing, other than that they are getting along, not loved up but not fighting either

Thanks Nicki, hope yours are ok today.

Mine are all up and about before I went to see them. Just fed them and they went in a circle Sophie Autumn Granite Charlie, so not in their couples like last night.

Am I just waiting now? or should I extent their range a bit? Can I introduce a litter tray?

just spotted Charlie and Sophie snuggled up, They seem to be in the middle, i.e. Autumn the boss and Granite at the bottom (poor granite) they were all in a snuggle bundle last night though

what next, they have been together less than 24 hours, and seem to have sorted out a heirarchy. Should I just let them settle into life with each other, they are in 2ftx2ft of space at the minute, should I expand that?

Just bought two new large litter trays, could I introduce one of these?

However, both pairs where really easy bonds and in their hutches on day 3-4

Back