• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why wont she use her litter box anymore?

hannah_xx

New Kit
I taught Bella to use a litter box when my sister gave her to me. But latley she keeps weeing everywhere else its really frustrating!
why is she doing this?

If she's moved she may be marking? Or if 4-5months plus & unspayed, it may be hormones & spaying may help:D

Mine go round doing that when everything has been cleaned :roll:

I am sure they sometimes decide to pee somewhere new just to see what I'll do :evil:

I always manage to re-train them back into litter-use but it only ever lasts for about 3-4 months at a time before the training has to happen again :lol:

Emma

If she's moved she may be marking? Or if 4-5months plus & unspayed, it may be hormones & spaying may help:D

Thanks well i have had her for about 6-7 months now and when she first came to live with me she was easily trained to use the litter box.
she is around 5 years old and no idea if she is spayed or not but like i said she use to use it a few months ago :? so i don't know why she has suddenly stoppped.

Back