• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Heres my big girl, shes been through a fair bit recently but were hoping to bond her with Oscar in the near future :love:

SDC12760.jpg

SDC12757.jpg

SDC12769.jpg

SDC12768.jpg

SDC12761.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh Nat you are spoiling us this afternoon.

I was blown away by Roxy - I have never seen a rabbit so big. She has been through a dreadful time and I cant believe she is so friendly after having such a rough time.

When this girl stomps - you dont half know about it!:lol::lol:

Yes your telling me :shock:

Its all she did last night :shock: :roll:

Think she was happy to be home after been in the Vets for a week :love:

Thanks everyone.

She is a big lady and her ears are lovely.

They always get in the way when shes drinking from her water bowl :lol: :lol:

I met Roxy again today and was in awe of how big and gorgeous she is, I have never seen a bunny so big and I have to say Im gob smacked, her ears are gorgeous and her big twitchy nose is so cute. She is pleasant nautured, and a real sweetie.:love::love::love:

I met Roxy again today and was in awe of how big and gorgeous she is, I have never seen a bunny so big and I have to say Im gob smacked, her ears are gorgeous and her big twitchy nose is so cute. She is pleasant nautured, and a real sweetie.:love::love::love:

Shes wants you to come back and give her all those noserubs and tickle her ears again :love: :love: :love: :lol:

Back