• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need set up for multiple buns

kerry-123

Mama Doe
The babies are getting up rightly I'm confused about what to do at that annoying neutering stage though. We're getting another hutch with an attached run in the near future so I was thinking about pairing up two girls and putting them in there, getting Scooch re-bonded with Joey and going into the shed with the other three but then say theres four boys? You see what I mean? When can a vet sex them? They are seven weeks now. Anyone got any ideas on what to do housing wise?

A vet *should* certainly be able to sex them by now I would think.

Are you wanting them all together after neutering or are you splitting them permanently into pairs/smaller groups? Depending how big your shed is, it should be for a group of same sex babies, you could attach a run later if keeping a larger group together.

A vet *should* certainly be able to sex them by now I would think.

Are you wanting them all together after neutering or are you splitting them permanently into pairs/smaller groups? Depending how big your shed is, it should be for a group of same sex babies, you could attach a run later if keeping a larger group together.

I think we'll keep two in a hutch because the shed is big like but not big enough for seven so I think that would be best I really hope theres more girls than boys I hate boys at that sexually mature age! Joey turned into such a devil!

A vet should be able to sex them anytime now :) I would get them booked into the vets, surely they willbe due their first myxi jabs soon anyway? Its pet vaccination month in June, so you may recieve some sort of discount if your vets are participating :)

Girls are worse than boys for hormonal problems IMO :D xXx

Back