• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport-Berkshire to Plymouth please.....x

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Hello lovely friends:wave:

Please can anybody help transport a bunny from Berkshire to Plymouth...?

He'll be coming from Bracknell in Berkshire to Plymouth, Devon.

Any offers of help are greatly appreciated.

Lots of love,

Nicola x x x

I will be travelling from Bracknell to Andover on Friday evening if a first leg is needed. If its needed at another time I'm happy to start from Bracknell and head south if anyone can pick up the last part?

You're an Angel! Thanks so much for your offer of help.

If anybody is travelling anywhere near Andover down to Plymouth that would be fabulous!

Unfortunately I don't drive..otherwise I would do it.

Thank you!!!

Big hugs,

Nic x x x

The bun is welcome to stay with me in Andover from Friday for a day or two if that helps. I am happy to travel west with the bun to meet someone if needed. Maybe somewhere along the A303 round Yeovil? Could do Mon 18th or thurs 21st??

Thank you for your offers of help. You're both sweethearts. Anybody heading down Plymouth way....?

Huggles,

Nic x x x

I live in winchester which is quite near andover, if the run could end in winchester i am travelling to bournemouth this Saturday, so thats a little closer?

I'm not going to be able to make Winchester I'm afraid, but can drop with you on Fri wiggie when I pick up the other bun?

I would need to collect in Bracknell around 4.30pm to make sure I get to Andover on time as the traffics likely to be rubbish on the M3. I can collect Thurs evening if that makes it easier?

I dont know if this helps, but there is a possibility I'll be driving Bristol-Plymouth on the morning of 20th May (next Wed). Wont be confirmed until the weekend. Could anyone get the bun to me before then?

I'm not going to be able to make Winchester I'm afraid, but can drop with you on Fri wiggie when I pick up the other bun?

I would need to collect in Bracknell around 4.30pm to make sure I get to Andover on time as the traffics likely to be rubbish on the M3. I can collect Thurs evening if that makes it easier?

That's fine by me:D

I dont know if this helps, but there is a possibility I'll be driving Bristol-Plymouth on the morning of 20th May (next Wed). Wont be confirmed until the weekend. Could anyone get the bun to me before then?

Do you have the facilities to keep the bun overnight for a couple of days? if so I could meet you somewhere on the 17th or 18th somewhere between Andover and Bristol?

Do you have the facilities to keep the bun overnight for a couple of days? if so I could meet you somewhere on the 17th or 18th somewhere between Andover and Bristol?

I can keep the bun for a few of days in temp accommodation either inside or in half my own rabbits hutch which is a 6ft double storey - I can just remove the ramp & close the hole off, plenty of run space. Is it a girl or boy and how big?

I'm just wondering if I know anyone doing andover - bristol over the weekend. I belong to a diving forum and there are usually divers going all over the place at the weekend. That's why I'm off to Plymouth. I just need to combine Yorkshire Divers postal system with a Bunny Run :roll:

I wont be able to confirm til the weekend though as I'm still waiting on my buddy to confirm he can dive.

I've had an offer over on Yorkshire Divers that someone with a cat carrier who lives in Hurst (Berks) will be driving past my house on Sunday and can drop the bun off.

Is there anyway of getting to her in Hurst early Sun morning (bef 0700)? I doubt she has overnight facilities.

Here's hoping, Mary

Last edited:
Hi Mary!

Oh that's fabulous!!!! Thank you soooo much! So if somebody can get the bunny to Hurst before Sunday morning you could drop the bun down to Plymouth..? Is that right? That sounds excellent!

Thank you!!!!

Big hugs,

Nicola x x x

Hi Mary,

He can be dropped of at Hurst whenever's convenient. He's a neutered boy : )..medium sized bunny wabbit : )

Thank you for all your help,

Nicola x x x

Fingers crossed, its looking good, just waiting on my dive buddy to confirm we're on. Although I have taken some flak over on the Yorkshire Divers web forum and ruined all credibility I may have had at being a hardcore diver by owning up to having rabbits :roll:

They are not used to YD post involving live animals so the post has been viewed by a lot of people :lol:

Back