• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilys new hidey corner...

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Looks like a normal table from here...

4431_84530241149_518206149_2221464_4464912_n.jpg

Until...

4431_84530246149_518206149_2221465_3140886_n.jpg

This is Lilys new quiet corner..as she is now a full time free ranger :lol:
SO far so good..shes not had any accidents as of yet but its early days. Shes in the kitchen so its easy to clean :lol: Shes wandering round like the queen of sheeba now :lol: It has a plastic base so we can wipe it all clean and the litter tray is one of those huge cat ones, its fantastic, thank you to the people who told me they were good, its really a good buy!

Can anyone please tell me where I can buy some of the plastic bunny tunnels please? As I'd like to get her some for when I'm out :)

Thank you :)

Wow, looks great! lucky bun :love:
You should be able to get the tunnels in a local pet shop.. if not there is always online such as ebay and pets@home :wave:

Do you mean the green bendy ones?
They are something like £4 in Tesco but £10 at petsathome!
Looks great!

Thank you everyone, thats great! I'll check out tesco I think, anything to keep her amused while I'm not around for her to pester :lol:

I get mine from vetuk too.

Leave her with a big cardbored box with an entrance and an exit cut in, mine like them.

Rabswood

Ikea's cat range has tunnels, which our bunnies love - they are wipe clean fabric. About £4 ish each.

I do have some spare tunnels - we had about 6 metres worth in total (but I'm in Tamworth) I think as they are plastic sewer pipe they may be better in the garden (not bijou!) they were new unused pipe - but aren't great for your lovely decor... the offer is there if you are ever passing :wave:

The vetuk ones sound gr8 - may have to have a nosey next time I do a meds shop :D

Back