• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Fluffs' success stories

What wonderful stories!! It's a beautiful section. I think I recognize Ivy from Disapproving Rabbits? :lol:

Congrats!

Oh Wow Abi ! Well done it looks GREAT ! So so lovely to see that Michael has settled with Honey after her fall out with Will (ahem come on bigfootleon tell us how Will is doing!) and seeing that story about Henry and Harriet nearly made me cry !!! Fantastic !

Just been reading through again, Is Marmite the bun I homechecked near me? They look adorable together !!! Think I remember homechecking Harry & Hazel too????? May be wrong but regardless its so, so lovely to see all these sucess stories :D:D:D:D:D

Must do a story for Nushka too :D

There are a couple of gorgeous boys on there:D

Sashas story is so sad she is lucky to have such a good bunny mummy

Loverly :D

It's great to be able to see how the bunnies have got along in their new forever homes. I'll have to get my story and pics in for Tia, Mia and Freddy :wave:

Where do I send the story and pic :oops:.

Edit: Ooooo shes on there already. Forgot I had sent that! Ignore me :lol:.

Last edited:
That's a lovely section :love:

I'm still working on Herbie & Sugar, but I'm hopeful that these two furry rascals will eventually be able to appear on the FF Success Stories. :D

I shall wait for the house to be finished before I send mine in. Don't have any great photos of them all together & rosie & panda think that hard hats and steel toe cap booties is not their best look :lol::lol:

Back