• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnysitting circle?

mrshorsy

Warren Scout
HI
Just a thought but...in the village where my little boy goes to school there is a babysitting circle people babysit for each others kids and instead of being paid they get given tokens which equate to the hours they babysat for they can then use these tokens to "pay" other mums when they need a sitter...so I thought wouldnt it be great if you could do this with bunnies I've got a week in Zante booked for half term and still haven't managed to sort Gwen out I think I'm going to have to resort to bunny boarding which is expensive plus she hates not being in her own space.
So now all I have to do is find like minded bunny owners in my area who also need holiday care and all my problems would be sorted!!

HI
Just a thought but...in the village where my little boy goes to school there is a babysitting circle people babysit for each others kids and instead of being paid they get given tokens which equate to the hours they babysat for they can then use these tokens to "pay" other mums when they need a sitter...so I thought wouldnt it be great if you could do this with bunnies I've got a week in Zante booked for half term and still haven't managed to sort Gwen out I think I'm going to have to resort to bunny boarding which is expensive plus she hates not being in her own space.
So now all I have to do is find like minded bunny owners in my area who also need holiday care and all my problems would be sorted!!

Where abouts in Nottingham are you?

I'm part of a babysitting circle and it works really well! I would be really interested in the bunny version:D

that is a fab idea, i wish i was closer as i could do with that in a few weeks when i go to glastonbury,but unfortuantely im in London. Therefore i have to persuade the in laws that they really want a trip to London for a week!!!!:(

I'm really lucky that 2 lovely ladies from here in Nottingham have helped me out with Angel when it was needed :)

AbbyMarySmokey and Hunnybunny2007 are diamonds! :)

I have some great neighbours who look after mine. It is extra good as they are experienced in lots of animals but not bunnies so everything they know is learned from me which means they get looked after exactly the same way as I look after them but they still have all the intuition that goes with owning animals.

I have some great neighbours who look after mine. It is extra good as they are experienced in lots of animals but not bunnies so everything they know is learned from me which means they get looked after exactly the same way as I look after them but they still have all the intuition that goes with owning animals.

hmmmm. finds map on google to see how far cambridge is.....:lol:

I would love to do it for bunnys in my area. Everybody knows that i love animals in my villiage. I do look after friends cats. In 4 homes there are 10 cats which i do for the plasure of it. I also look after my brothers 3 cats and walk dogs as well. If i meet people and then find out they have animals i will always volutered to look after them. I must be mad musten i.

I'm in Nottingham too - in Arnold. I was only thinking this morning about what I was going to do with Oscar and his new girlfriend when we go to Devon in the summer.
Where are you in Nottingham? Is Gwen an outdoor or indoor bun? Mine live outdoors.

Fab idea! As we r so geographically spread tho,how about bunnysitting pairs? So u say where u r,if ur buns r in or outdoor,how many buns uv got and how many u cud look after,and ne1 nearby wv similar requirements cud pm u to arrange a pairring. We cud even create like a directory of willing participants.

Im in Southwell and am going away for 2 weeks in the summer but I think the buns are going to my sisters when im away.

I would be willing to bunny sit anyone fairly local to me- or would have bunnies here if needed.

Back