• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pussycats and bunnies together in the sun

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
We had a lovely day yesturday relaxing in the garden :D

Betula giving Saffy a little kiss under the apple tree :D
IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

Crystal is scared of tinkerbell, she is desperate to say hello but crystal just runs away from her!! lol escuse tinks bald patch, shes had mites :( its getting much better now, shes having her cream on.
IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

Wow!!! All your pets are just gorgeous! :love::love: and fab garden for playing in too :D lucky bunbuns and cats!

Yeh Crystal is like a little dog she follows you everywhere and always comes when shes called! :D

Thanks everyone :) When we eventually buy a house its definetely got to have a nice big garden and i am going to cat proof it, although i take the cats out when its nice weather and sit out there with them they never try and climb the fence.

Wow, why cant all cats stay in their own gardens? :love: :wave:

Your cats and bunnies are wonderful, such lovely photos too. :love:

Wow, why cant all cats stay in their own gardens? :love: :wave:

Your cats and bunnies are wonderful, such lovely photos too. :love:

Thankyou :)

Its only because im out there with them, im going to have a cat proof garden when we have our own house then they can come and go as they please.

Awwww lovely pics.

My cats are more afraid of the rabbits too, you would expect it to be the other way around :?

Rabswood

Back