• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you sing to your bunnies?

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I've only had Peaches a day and I've made her a song already :)
You know that Rubber Lover song in the charts by Marmaduke duke?? Well, Instead of singing "Rubber Lover Girl", I sing "Wuzzle Lover Girl" :lol:
Oh, and Nibbles has that silly christmas song that goes "here comes santa claus, here comes santa claus ridin down santa claus lane..." And I swap Santa Claus for Bunnycat

:lol:

Errrrm yep I do :oops: I can't tell you what I sing to them, just whatever comes into my head :roll: The neighbours think I'm barking mad :oops::lol::lol::lol:

When Martyn was drunk on his 21st, he sat in my Mums back garden with Nibbles on his lap (she was only 5 months old and Daddy's little princess) and he sang Special Brew to her :lol::lol:

Yep :oops::oops: Even my OH does it! :lol: He always sings 'Lot, Lot and George theyre the crime busters of the lawn...' :lol:

I always sing, 'You are my bun shine, my only bun shine, you make me happy when skies are greyyyy, you'll never know just how much i love you so please dont take my bunshine away' to Ronnie :oops: But now hes with Lola, she has to listen to it aswell

Our next door neighbours steer well clear of us, was in the garden today talking to the buns and didnt realise she was sitting in the garden sunning herself :lol: xXx

Yep :oops::oops: Even my OH does it! :lol: He always sings 'Lot, Lot and George theyre the crime busters of the lawn...' :lol:

I always sing, 'You are my bun shine, my only bun shine, you make me happy when skies are greyyyy, you'll never know just how much i love you so please dont take my bunshine away' to Ronnie :oops: But now hes with Lola, she has to listen to it aswell

Our next door neighbours steer well clear of us, was in the garden today talking to the buns and didnt realise she was sitting in the garden sunning herself :lol: xXx

I do the bunshine song too!! We're all equally psychotic :lol:

Also, the OH and I like to change this song to LAGOMORPH! It's from FFVII, so I'm a huge dork, I know. :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLI3fSgccZU

LAGOMORPH! :lol:

Bertie has bringing sexy back by JT..cos hes stud muffin:lol:

also that weird french group with that cartoon image of a monkey..it was called sexy boy.
well see i didnt like rews and when we borrowed him my heart sank..they used to freak me out! then he stayed and i was smitten..now ithink hes a sexy boy...he was an ex stud bun..fahtered two litters..pmsl i dont how! hes too laid back! so see hes now my sexy boy...:oops:

bifs is liberty x....sexy..everything about you so sexy....

cos since we fist had her and she began to relax..she slept and layed with her hind legs out behind her but slightly to the side..and with her fluffy knickers it looked like she was wearing knickerbockers...and has such cute.."lamb chop" legs.....and hose huge brown eyes with those lashes....we said oscar had pin up pics of her inside the dog crate cos she was miss sexy bunny...:lol::oops:

oh gods we were outside with the buns and cats sunday afternoon and all talking "wabbit" and being right idiots over our babies..even my mum:shock: then we heard next door in their garden and their dog and relaised theyd been in all the time and had heard us...:oops::oops::lol:

um so embarressing but we also give "voices" to our ets..it started when the kids were little saldy i stil do it..rotfl.
berties got a very upper class "old boy" voice...
bif has a high pitched grlie voice that turns into evil bunster when shes being nasty to bertie and the cats ect

the cats have em too..salems got huge fangs so he has problems pronouncing his r s:lol:

i forget this and some visits even by other ru members to my house will involve me forgetting and doing the buns voices:oops::oops:

hang on...ive dropped my nice white jacket wot does up at the back...rubber wallpapers on order:lol::lol:

Rather embarassed to say I sing "Don't fence me in" to the boys at bedtime!!

"So give me land, lots of land, under starry skies, don't fence me in..............."""

They even lie down and get ready to snooze!!

Either that or I have bored them senseless and they think, if we look like we're ready to drop off, she'll stop!!!:lol::lol::lol:

yup, we do it all the time, :oops:

I see a little silhouetto of a bun,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the bunnydango-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-
But Im just a poor bun and nobody loves me-
Hes just a poor bun from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-

yup, we do it all the time, :oops:

I see a little silhouetto of a bun,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the bunnydango-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-
But Im just a poor bun and nobody loves me-
Hes just a poor bun from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

my buns love me playing the guitar I was playing for a while today and when I opened my door all six of them were standing outside my door sitting down :lol: it seems to calm their crazy asses down :p

I have a foster bun called Lola and I've really got into the habit of singing Barry Manilow to her too... Strangely enough she just looks at me like I'm a nutter ;)

Plus I always sing 'you are my sunshine' to my 2 putting their name in instead of sunshine

How strange that we sing the same songs..

(to the tune of rolf harris "tie me kangaroo down")

barnsley baby boo bunkin, barsley baby boo bun,
barnsley baby boo bunkin, mummy's number one bun
:D

Yes i do and I sing to the cats too, i am sure they like it. i usually sing whatever is in my head. I find it helps in the car on the way to the vets...well atleast it works with cats, not tried it on the bunny.

I sing Elvis Presleys"devil in disguise" to smokey:oops::oops:
I must look a right sight in my dressing gown,slippers,mad hair and singing Elvis at 5.15am every morning:roll:

Back