• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wots wrong wiv his Willow Ball

I had two pairs of buns who were both given a willow ball each when i first got them. They lasted well over 6 months each :roll:

My foster buns however will get through one in a few days - depends on the bun I think :)

Try stuffing it with readigrass or poking pellets in it, that encouraged mine to start it at least!!

My bridge bunny Bobby would demolish a willow ball within a few hours. He loved them. He cost me an absolute fortune!!!
Dylan is a willow chewer too, but not as bad. The others aren't interested.
Different bunnys like different things. Dylan's fave toys are ones he can throw :)

It depends on the bunny and their mood. If Alfie is in the right frame of mind, he can eat one in about half an hour but they have one in their run right now that's been there a couple of weeks and only has a small hole at the top. :lol:

Strawberry wont chew them either but Graham would demolish one in a few hours.

All Strawberry and Snowdrop seem to chew is the cage bars, despite having loads of toys to play with. They have kept me awake all night so I am not happy this morning!!!

Deej loved the ones I got cheap from PaH, but ignored the expensive ones I got online!

Buns like the taste of different things that's all.

Oh thank you all, i feel reassured and will relax and remember Benjy is an individual like us all, bless his little cotton socks:)

Mine weren't interested in the ones I bought for them until I squeezed 2 chunks of dried pineapple into the middle of one of them...They soon realised that they were there to be nibbled and have been demolishing them at a respectable pace ever since :lol:

You can try it with any treat or even delicious smelling hay :wave: I was going to put fresh carrot sticks in it until common sense kicked in and realised I wouldn't be able to get them out so easily to avoid rotting if they didn't get the hint :lol:

I got Lola one of those willow balls filled with hay and meadow flowers and she killed it within hours. It was a right mess.

I got her & Lucy some willow sticks last week and Lola is so disgusted with them she chucks them out of the crate.

Buns = picky!

Back