• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two More....................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..................of my lot !!

Harry
002-1.jpg

Colonel Colin

003-1.jpg

:D

You can't fool me, that's not a real bunny :lol:
They are lovely :love:
Edit: actually, it did fool me for a bit :oops:

You can't fool me, that's not a real bunny :lol:
They are lovely :love:
Edit: actually, it did fool me for a bit :oops:

Harry takes his toy Bun with him to the Vets. The first time Christabel nealy had a heart attack as she went to Harry's Kennel and saw toy Bun lying in the 'dead Bunny' position :shock: She flung the Kennel door open all ready to go into resus' mode when she realised her mistake !! :lol:

Harry takes his toy Bun with him to the Vets. The first time Christabel nealy had a heart attack as she went to Harry's Kennel and saw toy Bun lying in the 'dead Bunny' position :shock: She flung the Kennel door open all ready to go into resus' mode when she realised her mistake !! :lol:

That reminds me of the story I heard about an elderly lady who came into the vets clutching a poorly baby hedgehog. When the nurse managed to prise the lady's fingers apart she discovered: a conker (presumably in it's little prickly shell!)

Last edited:
Back