• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boredom ball?

That looks good, great thanks!!! :D

Thats just one more excuse to place a huge order on that website....ive been stopping myself for weeks! :lol: My other half will kill me! :lol:

That looks good, great thanks!!! :D

Thats just one more excuse to place a huge order on that website....ive been stopping myself for weeks! :lol: My other half will kill me! :lol:

:lol: My OH never finds out until it arrives on the doorstep, and then of course its too late :lol:

xXx

:lol: My OH never finds out until it arrives on the doorstep, and then of course its too late :lol:

xXx

Yip, thats what I was planning! haha. He will see it first because I've been making him stay at home incase Moochs new cage arrives when I'm out! I HATE missing parcels! :lol:

I have used them. The Buns LOVE them! Apart from we have lost the thing to tie it on to top of cage so can no longer use it. :cry:

However, they weren't any danger. The buns really liked it and loved pulling the hay out!

The one i lined above has the clip thing actually attached to it so it cant come off :D

Used to hate it when the clips used to get lost in the bags of hay when we were filling the ball :roll::lol:

Your poor OH... sounds like mine though! :lol: Hes like, there was a parcel today... i guess its for 'them' meaning the rabbits :lol: :oops: xXx

He knows I'd be in a huff if I missed a parcel. haha :lol: The waiting 2 days before getting it from the post office is a nightmare! :oops: I'm like an impatient kid!

Thanks for the help.....I'm so scared I get something for Mooch that he ends up hurting himself on, I'd feel awful!

With him being split up from my sisters rabbit and being moved indoors I'm so scared that he will get bored, so I'm stocking up on treats and toys :)

Back