• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Molly's hocks

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya

She's been on baytril for 10 days now for infected sore hocks. Vet has now said its cleared up and she's fine. Molly seems much happier in herself, binkying around the run and being more alert. Before the treatment, she was quite gloomy and didn't binky at all, so I'm so happy with her progress. I know it'll more than likely come back in about 2-3 months, but we'll get her onto treatment ASAP when it does return and hopefully it'll fix her up. :D

Being on the grass didn't really make much difference to be honest. Although they were already infected (i think) by the time she went on grass, so it wouldn't have really made much difference anyway. Everywhere she goes is completely soft, so hopefully, it'll hold off infection for a little longer. We don't mind giving her medicine when she needs it, as long as it works.:)

Back