• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woohoo!! Just won!!

Ive got my eye on one on ebay ;) It ends tomorrow. Ronnie and Lola said they 'need' one :lol: Honestly, some of the things we do for our bunnies? I darent tell the man when i collect its for my rabbits :lol: xXx

Ive got my eye on one on ebay ;) It ends tomorrow. Ronnie and Lola said they 'need' one :lol: Honestly, some of the things we do for our bunnies? I darent tell the man when i collect its for my rabbits :lol: xXx

I did...they looked at me like i was crazy! :lol:

Wow! That's amazing...just did some searches on the forum and have seen lots of lovely photos of bunnies playing in them...I want one!

Have also found this-I had one as a kid, but the bunnies would love it for digging.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Little-Tikes-Sandpit_W0QQitemZ170328561174QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_Outdoor_Play_Equipment_LE?hash=item170328561174&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Hoping to move to somewhere with a garden and these are first on my list.

I am confused :oops: is it the little tikes slide? for the bunnies? do they like that then? (something to play with I suppose?)

Its a climbing frame, and slide for little kids, but once you put wooden battons up the slide, they can climb it!

Mine either sit on top, or hop through the bottom :lol:

Back