• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why would honey do this??

louise1

Mama Doe
Honey is major friendly to everyone but last nigth my neighbour came over and as soon as she walked in the room honey ran into a corner and thumped her feet several times ive never seen her do this would it be because my neighbour has rabbits and she can smell them or my neighbours dog or cats??:?

Yes, I would think it was probably the smell or the cats/dogs. I would imagine if it was the rabbit she'd have been more likely to sniff or go for the ankles :D

also could have been any perfume/body spray/hairspray/cigarette smoke or even cooking smells on their clothes too!
also..maybe they stood over them...or perhaps the bunny decded..nope dont like you..go away yioure makin me angry:lol:

i think it must of been the dogs because after seing the puppy last night hoey again running about thumping her feet? is the feet thumping because she is scared or territorial etc??

good chance it was the dog smell. eric did similar when my son came home from his dad's and he'd been walking the dog. then again, eric sometimes thumps once or twice in a tantrum type way (he's not spoilt - honest:oops:)

Back