• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soya milk and cereal

clairescanvas

Young Bun
I caught my 4 year old son giving my house buns his left over cereal the other day (rice crispie's and soya milk) turns out he does it all the time! is this ok for my rabbits?

They have not had any changes in there toilet habbits so hoping this is not causing them any harm.

Rice crispies: are they the sugar free ones?
Better than coco-pops and dairy milk at least! I wouldn't think it would have done then any harm other than to their waistlines. But you should try and stop it happening again.

well the touble is i work mornings so am not there to keep an eye...my partner seems to think its will not do them any harm as long as its not everyday but obviously i wanted to make sure it was not going to really cause some trouble.

Ive told my boy he is not allowed too, he listens to his mum :D so fingers cross thats the end of that....and yes was sugar free cereal :)

Back