• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby wildies

Morning Jane, thanks for thinking about us :wave: :D

Unfortunately I found one baby out of the nest last night. He was very cold, so I warmed him up and popped him back, but he was gone by this morning :(

The good news is that the remaining baby is looking very bright, and has started bouncing around the cage, and I even saw him trying to nibble on a piece of hay. I know I shouldn't name him at this early stage but he's now called Alien because he looks like a miniature ET! :love:

Laura's bringing her camera over tonight to get some piccies

Morning Jane, thanks for thinking about us :wave: :D

Unfortunately I found one baby out of the nest last night. He was very cold, so I warmed him up and popped him back, but he was gone by this morning :(

The good news is that the remaining baby is looking very bright, and has started bouncing around the cage, and I even saw him trying to nibble on a piece of hay. I know I shouldn't name him at this early stage but he's now called Alien because he looks like a miniature ET! :love:

Laura's bringing her camera over tonight to get some piccies

I am really sorry that another one has passed away :cry:

All vibes now 100% for Alien !!
When Tamsin was hand-rearing Wildies Scamp was the only survivor and just look at him now !! So just maybe Alien will make it too, I really hope so.

xx

Back