• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ticketty-boo finally popped!

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Ticketty-boo foster piggy had her babies on Saturday night... 3 gorgeous tri-colour abys! :D they look like a mixture between their mum and dad (Hunky-Dory, who was also handed in) funnily enough :roll::lol:
Looks like we have 2 girls and 1 boy :)

Ticketty-boo3.jpg

Ticketty-boo2.jpg

Ticketty-boo1.jpg

Ticketty-boo6.jpg

Ticketty-boo5.jpg

Ticketty-boo4.jpg

I want them to be called Lady-Stardust, Major-Tom and Jean-Genie... what do you think Jill? :D

Well done Ticketty-boo! Bet you're feeling a bit more comfortable now :D

Still can't get over how guineas give births to mini-me's tho - amazing!! :D

it confuses me too! But being mini I think they have extra concentrated cuteness!:lol::D

Love the names Faye!

They are cute!! Still can't get over how guineas give births to mini-me's tho - amazing!! :D

:love::love::love: I was surprised when I saw how "grown up" they looked-think I was expecting them to be like baby buns.Looking at the size of them compared to mum,I bet she feels a lot more comfy now!!!!!

OMG how cute r they :love: i've never seen baby piggys before :love: are they born like that? not with there eyes closed or anything? its like they've been shrunk :lol:

Back