• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lizzie :-)

here is the beautiful (and teeny tiny!) Lizzie :love::love:

PICT1031-1.jpg

PICT1034-1.jpg

PICT1040-1.jpg

Lizzie is our new much loved family member :) Having waited for her for what feels like an age, its fantastic to have her here with us... i only wish Diego was here to be with her :cry:
Lizzie will be living indoors with us for a couple of weeks and will then be joined by the handsome Tango :love:

thanks so much to all at Fat Fluffs, especially Chloe and Sophie (poor sophie had to be up early for me to collect Lizzie as im not a keen traveller in the day :oops:) My children loved their 'adventure' and getting to meet so many new bunnies! i only wish i had the space to bring charlie back with me... i feel so sad having left him behind :(
hehe, hubby said that if Charlie is the same size as Lizzie, i shouldve brought him back too

:wave: hello pretty little one. You look very comfy in your new big house. Don't worry we are taking good care of your little brother and all of the rest of your family. They had all a good run outside and Charlie somehow ended up quite often playing in the house with us yesterday while my other foster was out :oops: dunno how he did that really :oops: ;)

Back