• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly bonded Angel & Blake! (pic heavy)

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Sending a HUGE thanks to Angie for being a star (again) and trying Angel and Blake for a second time for me! :D It's all been worth it and pics are below (sorry there's so many!!)
IMG00470-20090509-1247-1.jpg

Blake enjoying his new scenery

IMG00482-20090509-1252.jpg

Angel and Blake yesterday

IMG00469-20090509-1247.jpg

Blake having a little wash :love:

IMG00462-20090509-1236.jpg

He's always hopping up onto the shelf. Strange, as he always refused to go in the hutch in the hutch/run combi he was in before!! :roll::D

IMG00459-20090509-1234.jpg

Taken yesterday

IMG00457-20090509-1109.jpg

The journey back from Barnsley. They were both really chilled out.
Check out the bunny feets!!! :love::love:

Sorry if pics come out too big!!

I love harlequins.Blake reminds me of one of my bridge bunnies called Harley:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:I'm so glad your bonding has been successful

Gorgeous couple of bunnies.

Thanks!! I can't stop going out to see them! :love::love::love:

Strangely, Dude and Poppy, in the other half of the shed seem calmer with the new addition than they were when it was just Angel...

I'll never figure out what goes on in their minds!! :lol:

Can't see pics yet, but will have a look at home:D Glad they still ok. I've been dreading this bond for weeks, & it was sooo easy. Rabbits:roll:

Can't see pics yet, but will have a look at home:D Glad they still ok. I've been dreading this bond for weeks, & it was sooo easy. Rabbits:roll:

awww they look lovely together, i agree, well worth the wait:D

well done Angie:thumb:

Back