• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessica pet hotel- anyone used them?

Fraggle

New Kit
I was wondering if anyone has used them as im looking to board my bunnies and need a back up if i cant get them in the Bunnery :)

Just had a look on their website - dont like the look of how the indoor cages are all stacked on shelves :( I always use the bunnery, but i know they get fully booked really quickly. I booked for over christmas in january :lol:

Hope your babies will be ok :) xXx

There is no information about the size of hutches that they use. It would be worth checking out this and also about access to runs.

It would be worth having a visit to see what your impressions are.

There is no information about the size of hutches that they use. It would be worth checking out this and also about access to runs.

It would be worth having a visit to see what your impressions are.

I know that was what was concerning me and having a closer look the runs look a little small for my bigguns.

I think i might have a nosey for future reference but fingers crossed i can get them in the bunnery:)

The hutches that she is selling in the offers are all small..would check it out first

The hutches that she is selling in the offers are all small..would check it out first

Yes I thought that seen as the largest is a 4ft hutch :? plus I also think the cages are titch - I wouldnt house my piggies in those

I had a look at the bunnery - wow looks lovely there indeed....

well thanks for the advice guys but ive managed to get them in the bunnery so thats great :D

The lady on the phone was really lovely and i can relax knowing they are gonna be looked after:love:

i'm thinking of the bunnery too - sounds fab. do any of you find that boarding a house bun for a week whilst you're away stresses them out at all though?

x

Back