• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i am a convert!

i have an apology to make to all REWs, i never really liked them :oops: until today when i brought Jenna and Fintan from Fatfluffs... and what a gorgeous pair they were :love: :love: :love: :love:

and im slightly ashamed to add it was the same for Rexs', even though ive been waiting for Lizzie to be ready and fell for her from early on... having collected her today im in love :love::love::love::love: oh she is so gorgeous :love::love::love::love: and her family :love: :love: seeing all those baby rexs' :love: :love:
i cant get over how teeny and beautiful Lizzie is, ive spent most of the day lying near her watching her :oops: :oops:

im sorry to say that Jenna and Fintan werent for us (i had several tearful children when kay left with them :roll: )

will get pics of Lizzie as soon as i can :)

oops, sorry for the misunderstanding :oops::oops:
we were just doing a bunny run :) they are going off to a very happy home from what i hear :)
it was great to help them on their way (one heck of an early start though!)
my children just didnt want to give them up :lol::lol:

im sorry to say that Jenna and Fintan werent for us (i had several tearful children when kay left with them :roll: )

will get pics of Lizzie as soon as i can :)

Oh no! I'm sorry - thank you so much to you and the kids tho for taking them up for us. Looking forward to pics of Lizzy in her new home.x

oops, sorry for the misunderstanding :oops::oops:
we were just doing a bunny run :) they are going off to a very happy home from what i hear :)
it was great to help them on their way (one heck of an early start though!)
my children just didnt want to give them up :lol::lol:

OOppss sorry:oops::lol:

:wave: Glad you all had a safe trip back. I must say I am also usually not crazy about REW but it is true that Fintan and Jenna were absolutely gorgeous, I can understand that your children didn't want to give them up!!
Give a nose rub to Lizzie from her foster mummy and daddy (and all the little rexy family told me to say hi too :oops:)
We are already waiting for pics :lol: xx

Back