• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky says hi do you remember me?

Lindsay7

Young Bun
Hi we have not posted for a while but have been looking in at everyones lovely rabbits.

You may remember Binky he was adopted from Crystalbutterfly a forum member in Morpeth. That was now eight months ago and Binky is now 26 months old and really settled with his girlfriend Ella.

Binky Boos as i call him adores Ella and she does him. I thought you would like to see a few pics of the happy couple.

DSC00275.jpg

Ella (Left) Binky (right)

DSC00393.jpg

Cuddling up on their favourite cushion area.

22022009031.jpg

Binky assures me that he was just smelling my flowers and not trying to eat them!!

BinkyBoos-1.jpg

'Heh let me in i promise i wont eat sorry sniff your flowers again!!

Hope you like his pics

Linday and Binky Boos x

awww my beautiful boy :love::love::love:

he looks so happy hun and its obvious hes in a great home all he ever wanted was a gf and he finally got one :love::love:

thanks for sharing all these pics hun really made me smile :) :love:

xx

awww my beautiful boy :love::love::love:

he looks so happy hun and its obvious hes in a great home all he ever wanted was a gf and he finally got one :love::love:

thanks for sharing all these pics hun really made me smile :) :love:

xx

Pleased you like the pics Louise, he is such a little sweet heart we love him and Ella to bits. I wish you could see them together such a little pair of cuteys they are beautiful together. Never be able to thank you enough for lettting him come to live with us. x :love:

Oh my gosh I think I just fell in :love: with Binky...he's goooorgeous! What kind of lop is he? (I'm not too clued up on breeds lol!) xxx

Back