• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cannot beleive it

mopsmum

Mama Doe
:shock: just had yet another stray guinea pig handed in. we now how 11 guinea pigs here and 8 of them are strays. just rehomed two that were strays this week so that is 10 stray piggies in the last month:?

i have named this one Rossi. the poor little mite is probably only about 2 to 3 month old and he is very very scared,he cant understand whats happened to him :cry:

rossi001.jpg

poor darling. so gorgeous too:love: i adore my piggies and i'd offer to give him a loving home but mine are both girls.

x

what a shame - poor wee thing
do you think some people "pretend to find them", but really the piggies are their unwanted pets? :(

what a shame - poor wee thing
do you think some people "pretend to find them", but really the piggies are their unwanted pets? :(

maybe sometimes but not any of the ones weve had in lately. this one was found by someone who helps with the charity and 7 more were caught by us,they had been visiting someones garden for the last 3 weeks :?

well little piggy has eaten well in the night. he's a bit more mobile this morning. he was so scared last night that wherever he was he just froze and stopped as still as possible :( but this morning he is trotting about:)

naught BARC you have pinched my piggies name i have a francis and rossi lol.
Poor piggie he looks so cute too. :love:

Hello Rossi:wave: you're in a safe place now :D(in fact, we'd all move into BARC given half a chance!:lol:)

naught BARC you have pinched my piggies name i have a francis and rossi lol.
Poor piggie he looks so cute too. :love:

well the lady who brought him in said her dog had died this weekend and was called Rosie and that if the pig was a girl could we call it Rosie after her dog. but piggie was a boy and Rossi was the closest i could get. but now i think he needs a friend called Francis :lol:

lol shame i wish i had room i love piggies but i havent at the minute :? x
i dont know why i love boars for some reasons maybe because i have never had any sows lol

Aww, poor little man, he must have been terrified.

Why do people have to dump animals. Why cant they have a bit of backbone and take them to a rescue. They must know what they are doing is wrong:cry:

poor darling. so gorgeous too:love: i adore my piggies and i'd offer to give him a loving home but mine are both girls.

x

You could have him neutered. I had my boy Oscar done at Abbey vets and now he has 3 lovely laydees all to himself :D
Abbey vets are excellent.

Rabswood

Back