• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our first Honeybunny

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet Imogen ( formally Naomi) our very first Honeybunny :love:

She has settled well in her temporary cage and will be bonded to Bunny Bundy at the end of the week and they will both be moved into a new large outdoor hutch and run:D

I just want to say thank you to Jill for letting us give this gorgeous girl a home and for travelling south to meet up with Steve this afternoon :wave:

HPIM1922.jpg

HPIM1923.jpg

HPIM1924.jpg

Aww hello Imogen :wave: ( what a lovely new name!)

Glad you got there safely..it was a pleasure to meet Steve..:D

look forward to bonding pics

Aww shes lovely :love: Does she have any problems or is she all well? :D

Thanks Katie, she is a bit short sighted and nervous. She also came into the rescue with sore hocks but Jill and Faye have done a good job on them and they seem much better now. They will need to be checked regularly though.

We deliberately chose a bunny that was young and without too many problems as she is going to be with Bundy who is young and healthy :) He is only with us because he came in with Bessie a disabled bunny who we lost a few weeks ago. It didn't seem fair to put him with an elderly or sick bunny.

Imogen is perfect as she will need some extra TLC but is young and healthy enough to be a good playmate for Bunny Bundy :love:

I'm so please Imogen has been adopted by someone who can keep a close on her feet and understand nervous bunsters..thank you for adopting her Liz
(by the way has a cat or a bun ended up with the bed?:D)

I'm so please Imogen has been adopted by someone who can keep a close on her feet and understand nervous bunsters..thank you for adopting her Liz
(by the way has a cat or a bun ended up with the bed?:D)

I'm confused ( doesn't take much :lol:) What cat/bun bed?

nothing to worry about..we were given a cat/bunny bed one of those padded tent types..and we won't use it so I gave it to Steve for you to make use of..it's obviously still in his car:lol:

I just rang him at work and found out :roll:

You must think me so rude for not thanking you, I'm so sorry.

I'm sure one of our many cats will love it :D Honestly Steve's boot is worse than a womans handbag, you put things in there and they are never seen again :shock::lol:

Back