• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer....aka speed demon!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
They have half the garden now when im in..... Dreamers been stretching his legs!!!! :shock::lol:

IMG_1504-1.jpg

IMG_1509-1.jpg

IMG_1511-1.jpg

IMG_1505-2.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

Wow amazing action shots and certainly looks to be having the time of his life :)

What a lovely garden also :wave:

Thanks guys, he's a little monkey, i think he actually thinks he's a racing bun, ive never seen a bunny binky that high, im still trying to catch more pics of him doing it but he's so quick!!! :lol:

Oh I love Dreamer :love: :love: :love:

Is he a good boy and come in when it's bedtime? I imagine he's a ****** to catch otherwise :shock:

haha no!!!! He thinks its great fun to charge around shaking his head at me :roll: i have to corner him, no way i can catch him otherwise, or i have taught them to go into their carrier when i go out but again sometimes he needs persuading!! :lol:

Hehe! What a gorgeous bunny!:love:

On another note-does the sun always shine in your part of the world? Every picture I see of your buns the sun is always beaming down :)

haha no!!!! He thinks its great fun to charge around shaking his head at me :roll: i have to corner him, no way i can catch him otherwise, or i have taught them to go into their carrier when i go out but again sometimes he needs persuading!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought that might be the case :lol:

Hehe! What a gorgeous bunny!:love:

On another note-does the sun always shine in your part of the world? Every picture I see of your buns the sun is always beaming down :)

haha yeh its sunny down here alot recently, the south always is abit more i think, never enough though ;) i love sitting out with the buns and watching them have fun :D

Back