• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad Bunny Mummy

I haven't been on here for long but I could really do with some help and support.

I am having serious issues with Bumble. It has got so bad now that I cannot have her out of her cage in my room as I can't get in there. The only time I can get her out is when we are having bunny cuddles. I cleaned out her cage today and had to put her in the carry box I have for her as she was scratching at my legs and not in a nice please-pick-me-up-and-give-me-attention way. I feel really mean keeping her in har cage as I personally don't think it is big enough to live in with out having the run of my room. I have got her a chube and filled it with hay and goodies and other toys to see if this will keep her occupied and amused.

Please can people reassure me that bumble will be better behaved and easier to toilet train once she has been spayed?? I have totally fallen in love with her and it took a lot to convince my house mates that a house bunny would be no problem that I reall don't wanna have to give her away. Is there any thing else I can do to make her happier while I find a vet?

A very sad bunny mummy :(

Lola was such a little minx before she was speyed. I had to have eyes in my backside if I let her out. The difference that growing up and having her speyed has made has been brill x x

Alyssa was horrid before spay, you couldn't go near her without her boxing you.
shes now snuggly as anything :)
spayed last year :love:

OK this is nice to know... Will start ringing round vets in the morning.

Thanks guys. I hope Bumble will love her mummy more after she has been spayed :(

Definately I was terrified of both my girls before they were spayed and my hands were permanently covered in bites and scratches. They now come up to me for cuddles :)

Angel was a walking menace pre-spay! I had to wear gardening gloves to go near her and I was terrified!!! :oops::lol::lol:

She's much better now and I can pick her up easily (99% of the time :lol:)

Good luck x

Our Lottie was evil before being speyed. We couldnt even get her out of the cage without her attacking us :?

Now shes fine :love: Shes not 'cuddly' but she doesnt attack us anymore :) xXx

Back