• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscars new Run

Oscarsmom

Warren Scout
Well My lovely OH Matt has spent the weekend making Oscars New 6ftx5ft run to attach to his 5x2x2 hutch....and Oscar just loves it, he has been jumping (binkying??) around in it ever since....

So here's the work in progress

run-makingframe.jpg

run-finishedframe.jpg

run-addingchickenwire.jpg

Whilst all this was going on Oscar was getting more aquainted with my GSD Luna

run-lunaandoscarkiss.jpg

run-oscar.jpg

....the finished article

run-oscarnibbling.jpg

run-oscarrunfinished2.jpg

run-oscarrunfinished1.jpg

Oscar will be put to bed in his hutch at night...and the bricks will be getting replaced with more wood - Luckily we over brought.....Im so pleased. Plus there is always scope to extend it even longer then the 6ft eventually....:D

Last edited:
Awwww thats great i'm lucky my hubby makes my hutches and chicken runs too otherwise it would cost me a fortune.
I love the pic of him chewing the grass so cute :)

It cost about £65 to make what with the wood, chicken wire, screws, wood treatment, tacks etc....and considering p@h sell a 4x4 for £69.99 we have added almost double in square feet for less....its hard work but so worth it in the end :wave:

Aww that's looking fab, and one happy little bunny too! You have a similar set up to us, and Bramble loves that too :)

Back