• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We give in- Strawberry wins

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Just to describe my house so you see the problem- We have an open plan kitchen/dining room that also has the stairs in which are open plan with the room. Upstairs is our room, the spare room where the bunnies live and then a second set of stairs up to the attic. Downstairs is all wooden floor but the stairs and bedrooms are carpeted.

We bring Strawberry and Snowdrop downstairs in the evening to free range in the dining room/kitchen. Problem is we dont really want them going upstairs because of the carpet getting damaged and definately not in our bedroom as they like to wee on our bed. We have tried absolutely everything to stop Strawberry getting up but we give in! He wins! He can bust through baby gates, jump over fire guards and squeeze past run panels.

We decided to close our bedroom door and allow them to use the stairs and landing but he is now eating the carpet outside our room in an attempt to get in there. So we have had to leave our bedroom door open and let them both go where-ever they want to stop them digging/chewing their way in!

I cant believe my life is ruled by 2 tiny bunnies!

Oh dear, naughty Strawberry! I've been attempting to teach Daisy the meaning of 'no' today as she's stripping the wallpaper in my lounge with wild abandon - no success so far :roll:

It's just lucky Strawberry and Snowdrop are so cute - look at the little faces and forgive them ;)

Snowdrop is good as gold! Other than weeing on the carpet! lol

Its Strawberry thats the crafty one- he is so clever and always looking for new ways to get in trouble!

Back