• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily and Jim

Stickybun

Warren Scout
Thought I'd share my babies with you ...

Double-decker buns in their bedroom:

300409001.jpg

You OK down there, Lil?

300409003.jpg

Yes? Can I help you?

300409002.jpg

Go 'way Mum, I'm snoozing

300409005.jpg

See? ZZZZzzzzz...

300409006.jpg

Bunnystuffers (taken at floor level by my 7-year-old)

PaigesPix044.jpg

It's a hard life ...

DSCF3546.jpg

Sorry, can't get the second pic to come out the right way up, bloomin' Photobucket!

Have you seen this? http://www.petraitgallery.co.uk/home

Last edited:
So cute, your bunnies are gorgeous :love:
Do you have a pic of their whole cage? it looks cool and i need ideas for Fudges new cage:wave:

Yes Fudge, here's one from when it was at the other end of the room:

2008_0906010.jpg

... and here's one I took a few minutes ago! Dear old Oz, he does love the bunnies so much but I don't think they'll be very pleased to see him in their bed!

DSCF2178.jpg

They're only shut in completely overnight; they have the run of downstairs during the day if we're home, and they're penned at the dining room end if we're out.

Thanks everyone :love:

Incidentally, if anyone's looking for cube grids, I've only found one other mention of these particular ones on here, and it was over a year ago

http://www.displaysense.co.uk/exhibition-wire-cube-shelving-componetns/

Might be useful if, as I've also seen today on here, B&Q have very kindly discontinued their lovely packs :roll:

They never even made it down to my neck of the woods (sunny Cornwall), we had to make a special trip up to Bristol to get some, and now the Cribbs Causeway branch is showing limited stock (which probably means All Gone), so it's not worth me going again.

Display Sense seems to do free delivery, min order £15, I can't find anything that says you have to be a business to order.

Thank you Amy, that's very sweet of you, but I've just discovered that my husband's nephew is now making regular trips down our way and he lives in Bristol too, so I shall be having a little word shortly!!

Thank you for your kind offer

xx Sarah

Back