• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sneezing?

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Recently, over the past few days I have noticed Oggie sneezing. Its really weird, as its just him doing it. Delila is in the same room and she hasnt started sneezing. Its always when he cleans himself or when he eats food. Is there any reason he could be doing this? I have my window open on the crack but they arent in the draft from it.
I am taking Delly to the vets soon anyway to have her spey, so shall I take him along aswell yo have a check over?

Drake and Josh used to do this. I put it down to the hay. It was a very dusty one, but since changing it, they havn't sneezed since.

I would see if you can find anything in the cage that might be making him sneeze, or if not I would defo take him for a check over :) x

I'd definately get your Vet to check him over. Dry sneezing and not wanting to 'flop' or lie down are sometimes indicative of a problem in the lower Respiratory Tract.

Thankyou everyone, Im going to make him an appoitment I think. Try and get him in soon. Thankyou and I wil let you know how it went.

Just to add another view to the thread, Milly was dry sneezing for a day, every 10-15 mins she'd have a sneezing fit. It only lasted a day, and hasn't returned. Unless the situation changes, I'd watch him for a day or two, and if he doesn't get better, then take to vet.

Back