• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Bunny

I wanted a house rabbit, saw him, Loved him, Bought him, won my fight to keep him as a house rabbit, yey...he ears are the best thing ever

Here he is at 6 weeks old when we picked him up, May 08

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

And now or not so long ago

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_4259.jpg

He's meant to be a mini lop but I'm not convinced, think he looks big for the average size of a lop.

I have a photo on my phone of when we first got him and he's measured against a biro pen and he's smaller than it, wished he would stayed that way but he's so gorgeous as he's getting bigger and stays out of trouble now he can't squueze himself in them small gaps and boy could he fit into the smallest of gaps, we lost him for a good 10 mins while we were trying to find him not ever thinking he could get behind a cabinet as it was small but he was there, just chilling out haha

omg..hes :love::love:
we had a steel colured mini lop and the tips of his fur were a gold colur and in the right light he reminded me of a hedgehog!!
he was the cleanest rabbbit i have ever had and we got him aged 8 months..he got a girlfriend from a rescue and shes smaller than my mums dwarf lop but is bigger than oscar was...
he wasnt very big but not as small as some mini lops..guess its just genetics!

we lost him end of aug 06...we still have his gf tho..and her ears are even shirter than his were i swear!

arent they just sooo cute and sooo cheeky:lol:

Awwww, he's very cute. :love::love:

I would say he looks like a mini lop to me - it's hard to tell just from photos but he doesn't look that big sprawled out on the sofa. I asked recently how much everybody's mini lops weighed and the results were quite varied. Alfie is a lot bigger than Bubbles too, even though they're the same age.

Aw thanx guys, I saw him and immediately fell in love with him, i saw him at 4 weeks old and had to wait the longest 2 weeks of my life thankfully picked him up 2 days early so that was brilliant news haha, seems so far away now, they did say he was a mini lop and he is smaller than most rabbits I've seen and in pet shops etc but I didn't think he'd grow that much, was slightly gutted but he's still gorgeous and I'd never want anything else now, they are so cheeky and cuddly, I could sit for hours putting up the cheeky and cute photo's of him, but I wont haha, I have a photo with him sitting next to a footbal (proper size) and he's the same size so suppose I an see him being a lop...

Love him all the same though...gonna browse others photo's and get jealous more haha x

Back