• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Officially introducing my beautiful buns Elsa & Joe :D (v.pic heavy!)

sarah&elsa

Young Bun
You may already have seen a few photos of my buns on here posted by my housemate sam_spice, but here is an offical introduction to them...

Elsa is my beautiful mini lionhead lop cross :love: She is about 11 months old and I've had her since she was 8 weeks old. She originally lived in my bedroom but was a little bit too noisey so she moved to the lounge where she was shortly joined by Sams' new bun Spice.

Unfortunately the 2 ladies didnt get on so Sam adopted the gorgeous Ozzy from fatfluffs to live with little Spice. So all that was left was to find Elsa a lovely husbun, n thats when 2 year old Joe, a mini agouti cross lionhead, came into our lives :love: I adopted him from Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue and it was love at first sight (for me anyways hehe)

At first the 2 pairs lived seperately but now all four buns are bonded and live in a bunny mansion in the garage with free range access to the garden everyday.

Here are just a few pics of my two.. there are many more to come in future posts! Enjoy!

Baby Elsa

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

Elsa and Joe in their bonding cage

DSC01834.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

In their indoor mansion

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

DSC01883.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

And some of them just being cute :love:

Joe doing his chicken impression!

DSC01836.jpg

Elsa on watch from the windowsill

DSC01975.jpg

Joe caught in the act of stuffing his little face haha

DSC02030.jpg

Elsa saying hello

DSC02079.jpg

Cleaning time

DSC02122.jpg

Joe looking like a baby bun!

DSC02119.jpg

A romantic meal together

DSC02075.jpg

Has anyone seen Joe??!!!

DSC02044.jpg

:shock: Elsa was never that small?!! hehe :lol:

There all so cute, I have no idea how you picked from the 100+ pictures you were going through today :shock: :D

Back