• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has Anyone Got One of These

I wouldnt buy one :? They look lovely, but would never put one of my bunnies in there :( Ronnie wouldnt be able to turn round xXx

That's what I was going to say Liz; it's very narrow. It'd be like living in a corridor. :? Those designs always look spacious because of the height but the actual floor area is tiny, as is the bedroom.

For half the price, you can get their huge hutch/run combo from ebay.

I couldn't imagine getting in there to sweep out the run either. My butt would get stuck.

Sorry but that made me chuckle !! :lol:

I now have visions of the Fire Brigade having to cut someone out of the run after they got themself firmly wedged :lol:

Looks to little for my liking :) im not really keen because the bed part looks so small, whic means the majority of the space is outside. Making it a bit impractical in cold weather!

Sorry but that made me chuckle !! :lol:

I now have visions of the Fire Brigade having to cut someone out of the run after they got themself firmly wedged :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Can you imagine the shame!! :oops::oops: I'd have to just chuck a broom in there and hope the buns would learn to sweep it themselves.

'Firefighters were called to free a woman from a Rabbit run. Her butt had become lodged and whilst Firefighters used cutting equipment to free her, her Giant Rabbit ate her brush'...............................

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can see the accompanying photo now. What a picture. :oops::lol:

'Firefighters were called to free a woman from a Rabbit run. Her butt had become lodged and whilst Firefighters used cutting equipment to free her, her Giant Rabbit ate her brush'...............................

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That made me laugh out loud!! :oops: xXx

Back