• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

confusedman

Mama Doe
We have the new hutch delivered this morning!!!! Now we have to make it ready for Fanta & George but in the meantime here you go few pics. It's a Kernows hutch and it's lovely!! I would like to thank Pilch again for his great job!!

The delivery, perfectly on time and with a very nice and protective packaging

DSC_0374.jpg

The pieces

DSC_0390.jpg

That shows how organised Pilch is and how easy to assembly the huch is!

DSC_0396.jpg

Tasting the materials....

DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

The results...

DSC_0430.jpg

The top floor is for storage, and the middle and bottom one are joined by a ramp

DSC_0426.jpg

What a lovely hutch and I am impressed with how they have tried to make things easy for you to make the hutch up.

If George looks like he is going to eat the hutch it may be worth putting some metal strips over the edges.

It's very nice, and it seems to meet with Georges approval!!... just to be on the safe side though, I'd change the door catches before they move in :D

I was thinking about do that, because I dont know how able a fox is to open the doors.... :roll:

You could put on metal bolts that go across and latch down, or preferably fix padlocks, either are similar to what you'd find on a garden shed. As the ones the hutch already has, could easily be knocked open by a fox if he was persistant enough. Sorry I don't want to scare you, just want your bunnies to be safe :)

Back