• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free excel forage and treats at p@h!

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
I went in today to pick gizmo up some excel, and if you buy the 4kg bags of excel (was £6.79 for the adult) you then got a bag of forage with dandilion and marigold free, and a pack of dandilion tube treat things too. Looked on my receipt and i saved about £7.80 by getting it free!! Considering I was getting food anyway, I'm mega pleased with my freebies! :D I thought I'd let everyone else know, so they can get the mega saving too :) I'm pretty sure it was available on the junior and dwarf, and the mature too :)

I went today aswell and I saw this too:D I have loads of excel at the mo tho so I didnt get any I bought them some of the excel forage treats though I wonder what they will make of them :lol: x

I went today aswell and I saw this too:D I have loads of excel at the mo tho so I didnt get any I bought them some of the excel forage treats though I wonder what they will make of them :lol: x

I think those treats look like something illegal that someone might smoke lol ;)

Back