• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

local P@H is neutering a bunny!

ecudc

Warren Veteran
I was chatting to the manager of the local store & not only do they not have any rabbits in at the moment & are directing any people to us & hopper haven. They do have one bunny in store, a giant and apparently he is a right grumpy pants. They let him run around the store during the morning & in the evening before the shop is open but whilst they are stoking the shelves but is prooving a bit of a hazard as he keeps attacking the staff so they are going to have him neutered before he is rehomed, even though they already have someone interested in him warts & all. We were also having a good chat about hutch sizes & stuff.

I know that P@H often get a lashing but I'm quite pleased with our local store.:thumb:

Our local branch is going from bad to worse :cry:

There is a problem with the Breeders supplying all branches of P@H apparently.
At least that is what I was told by our local Branch Manager when I was trying to convince him to get an obviously in trouble Adoption Centre Bun to a Vet before 'one day next week'........................

ahh that would probably explain the lack of bunnies & piggies. I don't know how many people have to to us that would have initially gone to P@H but I'm glad I pop my head in from time to time in this case.

hope you managed to get them to give the sick bunny some treatement.

Our pets at home is very low on "stock" cept for their giant bun. My friends just got a job there and they've offered to buy her baby piggies off her :cry: which is awful as we've just turned down having a couple because she just started asking for money for them which we refused. If she sells them to p@h then im sure she will breed more :cry:

There were no rabbits or guinea pigs at our local branch either when I went in last Monday.

Our P@H has no bunnies or piggies in at the moment... apart from a conti giant :( He looks so sad :( So tempted, but i know it wouldnt be right. Lets hope he ends up in the right hands, as they were advising he was to live in that chicken coop type thing they have for sale at the moment :roll:

I think its good some of the branches are improving - lets hope the others follow suit xXx

I know all about the grumpy bun at solihull :D my ex sister in law Sam is the manager there and she is fab - totally knows her stuff.
When I got Oscar the assistant manager was telling me about the grumpy bun and how he would attack their ankles when they tried to clean him out, and how she was going to speak to Sam about getting him neutered - so obviously thats whats happening :D

I was chatting to the manager of the local store & not only do they not have any rabbits in at the moment & are directing any people to us & hopper haven. They do have one bunny in store, a giant and apparently he is a right grumpy pants. They let him run around the store during the morning & in the evening before the shop is open but whilst they are stoking the shelves but is prooving a bit of a hazard as he keeps attacking the staff so they are going to have him neutered before he is rehomed, even though they already have someone interested in him warts & all. We were also having a good chat about hutch sizes & stuff.

I know that P@H often get a lashing but I'm quite pleased with our local store.:thumb:

Sounds good!!!! :)

ahh it was probably the assistant manager I was speaking to then. Lucy? I remember because her name is the same as mine :lol::lol: He is a lovely looking bunny, chinchilla I think. I was quite tempted to bunny nap him :)

Yeah lucy - with the dark rimmed glasses

I thought the same about the big bun hehe...why is it the big grumpy ones with an attitude are more appealing then the little cute ones :lol:

I must say I'm nowhere near a p@h but to be honest most of them sound far better than the petshops round my way

Back