• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies! And pics of their new run

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love: My babies!!

100_1204.jpg

Love this pic but my thumb got in the way :lol:
100_1208.jpg

And their run :D This was the first time out in the run too, as ive kept them in the shed for a week to make sure everything was ok :love:

100_1219.jpg

100_1216.jpg

100_1215.jpg

100_1213.jpg

Now... we just need some half decent toys for the run, as everything they have in their at the min is just stuff out of the shed which i had 'overbought' for their shed :oops::oops: xXx

Can you see my £20 Bill thats having to hold the dog flap open for them :lol::lol: They couldnt work out how to open it :roll: :lol: xXx

Fab!
I love the pic whith them each in a corner checking for any escape holes:lol:

:lol::lol: Thing is, thats exactly what they were probably doing! :lol: they are SO naughty, especially with them both together, its double trouble! They've been standing ontop of the carrier in the shed... so they can see out the window :lol: God job i love them :love: xXx

Can i be nosy as im having some runs made like this!
Have you attached wire to the top too? and is the top on a slight slope for when it rains?

Can i be nosy as im having some runs made like this!
Have you attached wire to the top too? and is the top on a slight slope for when it rains?

We havent meshed the top :? Its secured down well though, so i cant see the roof coming off. The buns are locked up at night too, their cat flap is lockable :)

It is slopped slightly, only by about 2 inches :) The rain runs off the roof and all the underneath stays mainly dry because of the corrugated stuff.

Back