• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded Males. Horror or success ??

rabbithabit

Warren Scout
How many of you have pairs or groups of bonded males. Although I have bonded pairs of Male/female and two females, I currently have two young male conti's and a new male lop due next week. Eventually I am aiming to bond them into a larger group with another male and a couple of females.

Obviously if this does not work I will keep the groups seperate, however initially I would like to keep the males in a pair / group, but how many of you have successful pairs or groups of males, as I have heard so many horror stories about not keeping males together, but you don't always here the success stories. Would be very interested to here them !!:wave:

I have a pair of bonded males who are very happy together. They are brothers and have been neutered. I have never had a problem with them fighting but before I had them neutered they did hump each other alot.
They spend most of their time washing each other and sleeping side by side.

Bully and Larmee :love:
001.jpg

068.jpg

009.jpg

002.jpg

I have a pair of bonded males who are very happy together. They are brothers and have been neutered. I have never had a problem with them fighting but before I had them neutered they did hump each other alot.
They spend most of their time washing each other and sleeping side by side.

Bully and Larmee :love:
001.jpg

068.jpg

009.jpg

002.jpg

Great News !
Adorable piccies and Rex's too ! :love: I adore rexes. :love:

Most of my bonded pairs are rex's although the new ones are conti's and gaint lops.
Glad to hear they're happy together !!

Back