• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

missing rabbits

alice the flea

Warren Scout
if anyone could give any advice on what to do when rabbits hane been stolen out of garden. as 3 of my best friends have been taken!!!!! miss them so much and worried so much as one hasnot been well!!!:(

I would contact your local vets, and also your local Petwatch scheme.

Maybe post some posters about or put some leaflets through letter boxes.

POst up on Facebook and let as many people know that your rabbits are missing.

I hope you get them back.

thankyou for info will get on it, what makes it worse is that we are a rescue center too!!!!! odies warren for rabbits!!

Why the :censored: would someone pinch rabbits from a recue centre.

The thought of someone stealing my buns makes me feel sickened, in fact, it makes me cry.

Please keep up posted x x x

Oh no, I'm so sorry:(

Hope you get them back, can't imagine how awful it must be.

Have you asked neighbours whether they saw anyone?

Missing rabbits.

I had one of my rabbits stolen from my garden:shock:A man knocked at my door offering to do work on my house and while he kept chatting to me someone must have sneaked into my garden from the back of the house and taken him:evil:
I informed the police who were very helpful as i had been threatned by a crazy person that they would take my bunnies from the garden (posting on a forum that my house was "accessable" from the back)this person is well known to them so they knew who they were dealing with BUT i never got my baby back:cry:
I hope you have better luck and that you get yours returned but i know how you feel:cry:

update

still no sign of hugo, clancey or ronnie!!!!! or the police!!:censored: we have rung up 4 times and they keep saying will be there shortly!!! we rang at 7.30 am!!:censored:

Back