• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A special needs cutie ...our lovely Zhara .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
zhara007.jpg

This little girl is called Zhara ...

She came to us with problem front teeth but these have righted themselves...very strange ...
but she now has problems besides this ..

zhara006.jpg

Zhara has what the vet thinks is a calcified abccess .. it is a hard lump under her chin...she has also just had to have a back tooth removed as it was crumbling and breaking up ...
She had to be brought around from the anesthetic early as she was having breathing problems so a GA for x rays is not an option at the moment.

zhara005.jpg

We are hoping that eventualy this georgeous bun can be up for re homing but she will need a special home with someone who can look out for further problems ..

just thought you might all want to meet her ..:D :love:..she is a very brave little girl :love:

Full of bunny attitude, look at that proud little face!

Give her a fuss from me, she is gorgeous!:love::love:

Aww!
i hope shes able to have a forever home with lots of care xx
She is one brave bunn :D
Gorgeous too! :love::love::love:

pmsl snowdrop was a sweetie pie bless her still miss seeing her and jason snuggled up under the duvet :cry:.
Wonder whats goning to happen to this little lass hopefully she will get a great home x

Tracey, the Nethie came to you!!

She's a little sweetie. I'd love to come snuggle her. All the more season for Tracey to keep her, so while Martyn is being kept quiet with Jasper, I can play with her! :p

Tracey, the Nethie came to you!!

She's a little sweetie. I'd love to come snuggle her. All the more season for Tracey to keep her, so while Martyn is being kept quiet with Jasper, I can play with her! :p

i know, but i cannot keep her for me, i have 6 already:roll: she will stay here as a long term BARC bunnie if no one will take her on but if she gets an offer of a home where she can get more attention than in rescue and a friend then that is best:) she is beautiful:love:

:shock: She's the spitting image of my Mum's Rabbit, Betty (who actually turned out to be a boy :lol:)

Great picture, hope you get a home for her soon :love:

Back