• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter tray

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave:

i've just found the perfect high backed litter tray for barnsley!!

it was on a website called "purrsonal touch" (it's a cat thing) the tray is a bit bigger than the average and the back is nice and high so barnes can back-up all he likes and he won't "overspill" - unless of course he does a head-stand or front-paw-stand, actually i wouldn't put it past him!!

came in at £12.00 which includes posting, bit of a bargain i thought, i'll let you all know when it arrives and how we get on!!

emily and barnes xx

oohh do you have a link or piccie of it?
What is with the shoving the bum back and as high as they can get :shock: :? :lol: like they are determined to fire it over the side :roll: :lol:

oohh do you have a link or piccie of it?
What is with the shoving the bum back and as high as they can get :shock: :? :lol: like they are determined to fire it over the side :roll: :lol:

sorry, have neither piccie or brain capacity to do link things!! but if you type purrsonal touch i'm sure you'll find it, i just typed in "high back litter tray" !!

emily

Back