• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What toys do you give your rabbits.....?

The big green bedy tubes are quite a hit, they love to shred newspaper and carboard boxes and basically anything bunny sized to hide in. They also like small tubes filled with hay and willow balls last about 10 minutes.

Mine have some of those Jingle balls. Hazel actually seems to love it, he chucks it about alot! :lol:
Mine love the tubes/bunny warrens too.
And then they love just throwing about and chewing cardboard toilet and kitchen roll tubes. If I've got a mo i'll put a few pellets in and stuff the ends with hay too which amuses them.
Cardboard boxes with holes cut in provide much amusement too.

I also think those treat balls that you can put their pellets in and they roll them around to get them out are great, especially good for greedy buns!

My lot have to put up with alot of homemade/improvised stuff as we have 13 and dont have the cash to go getting them shop bought ones all the time.

If I'm feeling flsuh I'll get them willow balls as they love them but have usually demolished a standard size on ein less than 24 hours! :roll: :lol:

ETA Hazel loves to have a good shredding session with an old yellow pages too! :lol:

Has to be a Treat Ball for mine - they love it!

Mine love cardboard boxes, they spend hours ripping them to bits from all different angles, viewing their work, then hopping around to the other side to start snip snip snipping again.

I rarely buy toys for them, they love the ones I make the best!

:wave:

barnsley has lots of toys, football, treatball (or as it's known here...the "nudgy nibble ball") but so far his fave bought toy has to be the chew n chill mat he can destroy one in less than 12 hours!!

Mine love everything others have said although i have one very boring bunny :roll: Fudge doesnt shred anything or play with anything and has had the same 2 cardboard boxes and tubes for almost a year now with little nibble marks :roll:
Although she does love her treat ball, anything with food and shes happy :lol:

Mine loved the treat ball so much they used to fight over it so couldn't use it anymore. They like wood sticks to chew on, or willow baskets but most toys they completely ignore.

oh what fudge does enjoy is my mums willow washing basket so i bought her own one but nope she prefers the washing basket better :roll::lol::lol:

Anything willow goes down a treat with my not-so-stuck-up bunnies :lol:

I have pop up tunnels littering my living room floor which they quite like hopping through. Treat ball is a success as is the 'kong' thing which you can stuff with treats. They have a chube which they like and a plastic ball with a bell inside that they can push around. oo I bought them a ball which I think was wicker like, Olly wasn't insterested in it so Ebbie demolished it when she came to us :p

I've bought them a couple of wooden chew toys but they weren't interested after a couple of nibbles. Sponge ball which they aren't interested in either, same as a rope ball.

They have a tent which Ebs has taken to wee-ing in so I don't give them it anymore. And a couple of furry beds but again, they insist on weeing on those too so they end up spending more time being washed and dried than being used

Toys...I bought tons of them when I first got Boris,only to discover he prefered wallpaper,furniture and wires :roll: The only real toy he's ever touched is his treat ball,he loves it!

oo forgot to ask RE the cardboard boxes/tubes

are they okay having these? I'm always frightened they're going to end up getting blocked up insides :oops:

oo forgot to ask RE the cardboard boxes/tubes

are they okay having these? I'm always frightened they're going to end up getting blocked up insides :oops:

um well i'm pretty sure that mine eat the toilet tubes :oops: and yet they're ok, not had any probs from it yet but perhaps other peeps would advise you to avoid them if they eat them :?

um well i'm pretty sure that mine eat the toilet tubes :oops: and yet they're ok, not had any probs from it yet but perhaps other peeps would advise you to avoid them if they eat them :?

Its always one of those things, my friend had a house bun and didn't ever vaccinate him "but he was always alright" :shock: :roll:

I'm a bit neurotic with them really :oops:, mine have demolished a few kitchen roll/toilet roll tubes and they've been okay too but would rather be safe than sorry. I'm not sure what the official line is with cardboard etc so just wondering :)

Buttons has loads of toys but his favorite is this one:
carrottoy.jpg

he loves running/jumping round with it and throwing it around :D

Mine have a tunnel for when they're out in my room, as well as boxes and a cat carrier to hide in.
They get willow balls, other chew toys, those carrots they throw about, cardboard tubes (Always let them eat them and they've been fine, they spit most of it out) and basically anything else I see that isn't overpriced for how long it would survive.
I'm gonna get a treat ball soon though, make 'em work for their food :D

i bought a treat ball from the range a couple of days ago, they only use it in the evening for some reason but it provides hours of amusement - more so for me than them!
Stew my tiny bun, lifts it up, gets on her back legs and throws it (it's huge compared to her!!!!

I have a bonded pair who love playing with a ball with a bell in, and a french lop who loves her cat crinkly play tunnel and drags it with her to play with where ever she is !!:wave:

Treat Balls are £1.99 in The Range! Bargain!

My girls love a banana box from Morrisons x x

Back