• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I Mad? Probably! Bonding Three of My Buns

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Well, I guess things happen for a reason and having been thinking about bonding up our single ladies to our existing groups today I decided to take the plunge.

We have one female who up until earlier in the year, was very happily married to Henry.

Well today for some strange reason I decided to take the plunge and have a go at bonding her to an existing pair of grumpy brothers. The boys already chase when food is involved so it's taking a risk as it's a possibility that they might even fall out. But, if they aren't that happy anyway, then maybe a third bun could help the group's dynamic. Gem also has a food problem, which might be why she fell out with Hens in the first place.

Well so far, we have had assorted scuffles and boxing - so they are all obviously vying for top bun, but nothing that makes me think it's a non-starter.

So I'll be asking for bonding vibes please, as it would be awesome if this worked!

IMG_4757.jpg

IMG_4764.jpg

:shock:

Lots of luck !!

That was a very large gulp!

Yeah, I know the odds are stacked against it, but having had a little flurry of successes in the bonding dept recently I felt I owed it to Gem to give it a go as she needs friends. Don't want to keep adding more and more buns to our family if I can combine happy campers from our bunnies here.

So far we have had stamping and chasing but not viciousness at all.

I can dream can't I?

We Have Licky Head!

So Bear, one of the boys likes our Gemima Moo already and has concented to wash her. Not just the once either, he keeps doing it.....

IMG_4768.jpg

Good Luck Helen
I will be very interested to see how it goes with your 3, as Kris at Starlights is having my 2 boys and little girl Honey to see if she can bond them in July.

Same combination too!!!

Hope all goes well.:):)

They're all so similar looking, they'll make a lovely looking group if things work out. I think you're becoming a bond-a-holic Helen :lol:

Lots of vibes from us all here.

Loads and loads of luck Helen (and I see your back passage is in use again!!), it'd be lovely to see Gem with some friends. The licky head is looking good!!!!

Back