• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie is looking FANTASTC !

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I thought you might like to see some piccys of Eddie having his breakfast today. He is looking truly amazing at the moment :love::love:

For those that don't know his story, he was taken in by Kris as part of a large rescue and fostered by Alison before coming to us. He has had most awful eye infections and has had a major op on one of them. He is currently on a range of antibiotics and will stay on them for life but he is doing so well at the moment.

this is when he first went into foster care ( hope you don't mind me posting your picture Louise)

pooreddie.jpg

His eyes use to need cleaning permanently, they would be closed up with pus with half an hour of cleaning them :(

And this is him today, he never has his eyes cleaned by me any more, Erin looks after them for him:)

HPIM1916.jpg

HPIM1919.jpg

HPIM1920.jpg

HPIM1921.jpg

Oh My Gosh!! Thats amazing!!! That first pic is so sad :cry:
He looks wonderful! :love::love::love: Down to your fab care Liz! :D x

He's so beautiful :love:. You've done a great job with him. Is the aim to rehome him at any point or has he found his permanent home?

He's so beautiful :love:. You've done a great job with him. Is the aim to rehome him at any point or has he found his permanent home?

He will be staying here as his life expectancy isn't long due to the amount of meds he is on :( We nearly lost him in January as his eye infection spread to a respiratory infection. We changed his meds and he amazed everyone by pulling through. He is on 3 antibiotics and pain relief permanently but his life is all about quality not quantity and he is certainly enjoying life to the full at the moment :D

his life is all about quality not quantity and he is certainly enjoying life to the full at the moment :D

Exactly. Best a few months of pure bliss and lots of TLC than a lifetime of being unloved. He's a lucky little fella. Shame he doesn't have longer but he's obviously happy to have recovered so well and looking so good. He's a credit to you :D

He's so fortunate that there are people like you and your team around who care.:) He's is lovely condition Liz. Well done.

Alison also did a lot for him while she was fostering him :)

I don't really do anything for him now except give him his meds. He is a little fighter and has pulled himself through some really rough times. I just wanted to post the pics because he is looking so handsome at the moment :love: The fur has grown back really fluffy round his face, and he just looks so gorgeous :D

Oh Liz he looks wonderful :love: :love: :love:

I am in no doubt that Eddie would not be here today if it wasn't for Liz and Alison, he is a very special bunny and has come so far!

Liz he could not be in a better home than yours, so glad you could take him :love: :love:

Liz he could not be in a better home than yours, so glad you could take him :love: :love:

I absolutely agree, thank you so much for all you've done for him :) I'm definitely going to print that photo and show it to my vet, she'll be over the moon to see his 'bad' eye looking like that :D

Back