• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Trio enjoying the sun 2 days ago. Video

capel

Warren Veteran
I put a new pipe in the run and also put the box in the middle instead of at a corner and the bunsters seemed to think they were in a different country and ran around chinnning everything:lol: . They were still in investigation mode when I came back with the camera.

The pipe was left over from one of Rog's jobs. (We have a VERY small civil Engineering company.) We've an even larger pipe than that which was great for our lovely giant Milly(RIP):)

Aww, they look like their having fun. What a lovely big run.

I brought a similar pipe for my piggies - they love it

I put a new pipe in the run and also put the box in the middle instead of at a corner and the bunsters seemed to think they were in a different country and ran around chinnning everything:lol: . They were still in investigation mode when I came back with the camera.

Great set up! Where did you get that long tube from? Looks so handy and the buns must love it.

Back