• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vhd today

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Stew is off for her vhd today, first one...Dumpling next week. Just found out it is cylap, now i'm a bit worried. Has anyone's bun not had a reaction to this???

None of mine ever had a reaction to Cylap for 11 years until Luna had hers last year and she was poorly the day after. However I have to stress, she got the vaccinations both at the same time that day by a clueless vet so it could have just been her immune system was overloaded and may not necessarily have been due to the Cylap injection.

If you are worried though you should be able to ask yor vet for the Lapinject vaccination instead of Cylap when you get there :)

They didn't have any....but my vet reassured me and said she had never had any reports of a reaction so fingers crossed...she's having a snooze but had some hay etc when we got back

Stew seems to be fine - it's dumpling who is sulking for some reason!! maybe he heard the nice vet lady say she will remove his plums in 5 weeks (yay for me!) ??

One of mine went off food for one night last year but every other time has been OK with it. She had it done about 8 weeks ago and was fine.

That's good to hear, i was worried about all the bad things i'd heard but she really does seem fine - hope Dumpling is the same next week!

Back